Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where are the razors?

Today I went to the store to look for a razor. I looked up and down the "beauty products" aisle where they had shampoo etc. I found lots of types of shaving cream, but no razors. That's pretty dumb, right? Well, there was nothing to be done so I finished my shopping. Upon checking out I noticed something odd; there were razors hanging by the cash register next to the gum. Razors in the check-out line? With the gum and chocolate? How are these things even related?!? Someone may see the logic to this, but I don't.

Russia: 1 Sara: 0

3 comments:

Person said...

Razors are quite expensive for their size and if placed in a back aisle are very easy to slip into a pocket. That's why they're in a high traffic area like a check out stand.

Anonymous said...

green has begun selling there "cheese."

Celeste said...

LOL I like the score you are keeping. Thanks for posting your address; I hope to to send you something just for fun. I bet there are lots of fun pubs there. Did you watch those dance videos I posted on my blog. You have to check them out= hilarious.
Ok love you bye